Senin, 11 Januari 2010

GIFT FROM MICROSOFT 2?.

Email claim had I sent and it was more 1 month there was no reply
but even so I have not dared berburuk suspects, stating that the gift email newsletters
only a scam, because
1. I felt I was too late to send emails claim. or
2. I might also include country outside of their area remain toss it in them.
but from that I could take lessons, ie there was also an email with prizes,
although this was not necessarily true. but who knew there would be proper. such as email
already or will I tell to tell you that there is a website that anyone paying
signup already.
so that his plans from now on I'll often see my email at least 3 days 1 times.
alone or in a gang to be more expensive venture.
But I've also send an email claims to such prizes, not late, and in the back but with this kind of replies:

=================================================

Follow-up message
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

unl.dept @ gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Account disabled
==========================================

(Sorry continued and still in edit)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar