In the post I gave the title 2 GIFT FROM MICROSOFT?, I explain I can email the prizes, without limit of time, and had me send me an email that claim victory
then I can sort this email response:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
unl.dept @ gmail.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
Account disabled
and if any of you who want to know email me with prizes that can, and when I submit the claim turned out to be
This was an email reply full contents of the email I trima prizes were:
================================================== ============
Dear: E-Mail Winner
This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
 £ 1,000,000.00, GBP (One million pounds sterling) held on the 27th April,
2009 in England UK. The selection process was carried out through random
selection in Our computerized email selection system (ess) from a
database of
over 250,000 email Addresses drawn from which you were selected.The UK
Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To Begin the processing of
your prize you are to contact our fiduciary Claims Department for more
information as regards procedures to
claim your Prize.
( Read moore ENGLISH)
( Read moore INDONESIA)
Senin, 11 Januari 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar