Senin, 11 Januari 2010

GIFT FROM MICROSOFT 4?

Until now we do not know for sure whether the 2 emails that have prizes that I can
true or just scam, it is usually they will ask us to transfer a certain amount of money with
reasons for shipping or insurance costs, and if we transfer the money they requested it will happen scam, that is our money that we transfer them as instructed will never come back to us and the gifts they promised not to visit us, because it is not They will never tell.
lucky if we transfer the money that we and the amount of money it under 2 million dollars, we are not too dizzy thinking about it, though certainly sad and angry,
but if the money that we transfer these results with high-interest loans, and it would usually hard and long enough until 1 month later we can get, which seems very far away and maybe I get, the worse our dah.
And to be honest I first thought that his email was true any more if they see an email address is written from Home
which according to some news that I could, there were law enforcement its anti Scam diligent and strict, I was really excited and thought the email was true.
if true then I feel, has changed not only the fate of online and online friends I'm me and destiny I'll change up from poverty
( Read moore ENGLISH)
( Read moore INDONESIA)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar